Won deals worth USD 189 million TCV in Direct International in Q3 FY 2020
Mphasis Limited (BSE – 526299; NSE – MPHASIS), an Information Technology (IT) solutions provider specializing in cloud and cognitive services, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended 31st December 2019.
Highlights of performance for the Quarter ended 31st December 2019
- Gross Revenue grew 5.7% QoQ and 13.3% YoY on a reported basis; On constant currency basis, growth was 4.0% QoQ and 12.6% YoY
- Direct Core revenue grew 6.3% QoQ and 15.6% YoY on a reported basis; On constant currency basis, growth was 4.5% QoQ and 14.7% YoY
- DXC/HP revenue grew 1.9% QoQ and 3.6% YoY on a reported basis; On constant currency basis, growth was 0.1% QoQ and 3.2% YoY
- New deal wins of USD 189 million in Direct International business; 87% deal wins in New-Gen Services
- Net profit grew 7.5% QoQ
- EPS grew 7.4% QoQ and 9.4% YoY to INR 15.8.
“We are pleased with the results and continue to be enthusiastic about the health of our pipeline. We are focused on consistent performance while continuing to keep our clients’ transformation needs at the center of our strategy and execution,” said Nitin Rakesh, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Mphasis.
- Recognized as Major Contender in Everest’s Life & Annuities Insurance Application and Digital Services Peak Matrix 2020
- Wins prestigious 2019 ISG Paragon Awards™ Americas creating the impact of a client/service provider(s) relationship on a community
- Recognized as ‘Disruptor’ in Avasant’s Airlines and Airports Digital Services 2019, Radarview Report
Recognized as Disruptor in Avasant’s Healthcare Digital Services Radarview 2019 report
- HFS Research Recognizes Mphasis as ‘The IT Industry’s Hidden Gem’.
Disclaimer: The story is in the form of a Press Release and has not been edited or reviewed for language or content. The content is published in the form that it was received by the editors after removing certain personal information such as contact numbers and emails. CXOToday.com is not responsible for the veracity of this content