Top 5 Indian IT Companies To Work for in 2023
Digitisation is changing the way businesses interact with their customers. Information technology is expanding exponentially day by day and India has always been an excellent provider of IT solutions to companies worldwide. There are many companies in India that have proven their authority in numerous technologies. If you’re looking to work or begin your career with some of the best in the industry then keep reading. This list highlights the companies that are offering stability and attracting talent. Career progression is an important aspect for any employee and these companies offer the best in terms of ability to advance, skills growth, company stability, external opportunity, company affinity, gender diversity and spread of educational backgrounds.
- Infosys: Founded in 1981, Infosys is one of the fastest growing organizations in the globe. It has been successful through its journey in offering services like engineering, consulting, software testing and many more. Additionally, the company provides services in the field of construction, education, insurance and construction. It has around 890 clients across 50 countries and holds second position due to its efficiency and proficiency.
- Rolta: Home to nearly 5000 people with a huge list of accolades, Rolta helps companies gain valuable insights and offers superb technology solutions for many verticals such as insurance, power, process, transportation and banking. It was founded by Kamal K Singh in 1989 in the city of Mumbai. The company is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Saksoft: Saksoft Ltd is a leading provider of Digital Transformation Solutions to companies around the world. The company is a mid-sized Information technology Company and provides domain specific solutions that leverage technology and enable their clients to enhance business performance. The best part about the company is that they are looking to recruit a larger proportion of employees from tier 2 & 3 cities in India. They have an excellent work culture with a focus on Innovation, Customer Focus, Openness, Respect , Enterprising and are growing rapidly with their presence in 16 places worldwide.
- Patni Computer Systems: One of the most popular IT firms in India, Patni Computer Systems Ltd is headquartered in Bangalore, India. It was started by Narender patni in the name of Data conversion Inc in and now hailed as IGATE Patni. Having 17642 employees, it has 23 global offices across Europe, Asia-pacific and America.
- Wipro: An Indian multinational IT consulting and system integration organization, It is famous for scores of services like testing services, digital services, data integration, information systems outsourcing and cloud management. Having 158217 people across 67 countries, it helps customers do business by offering industry-wise experience, expertise and company aligned vertical model.