Aurionpro maintains strong growth momentum with Q2 results as net profit increases by 32% YoY
Q2FY23 Financial Results & Business Updates
Aurionpro Solutions Limited (BSE: 532668) (NSE: AURIONPRO), announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ending 30th September, 2022.The Company has posted robust YoY performance and these results demonstrate strong momentum in the business.
Consolidated Financial Performance for Q2FY23 v/s Q2FY22 (Corresponding Year)
· Revenue of Rs. 155 crore v/s. Rs. 122 crore [á 27%]
· EBITDA of Rs. 35 crore v/s. Rs. 27 crore [á 30%]
· PAT of Rs. 25 crore v/s. Rs. 19 crore [á 32%]
Consolidated Financial Performance for Q2FY23 v/s Q1FY23 (Corresponding Quarter)
· Revenue of Rs. 155 crore v/s. Rs. 146 crore [á 6%]
· EBITDA of Rs. 35 crore v/s. Rs. 33 crore [á 7%]
· PAT of Rs. 25 crore v/s. Rs. 24 crore [á 3%]
Consolidated Financial Performance for H1FY23 v/s H1FY22
· Revenue of Rs. 300 crore v/s. Rs. 238 crore [á 26%]
· EBITDA of Rs. 67 crore v/s. Rs. 51 crore [á 32%]
· PAT of Rs. 49 crore v/s. Rs. 34 crore[á 43%]
*All numbers have been rounded off
- Q2FY23 saw a strong growth in numbers on a YoY basis. Revenue for the quarter stood at INR 155 Cr, a significant growth of 27% on a YoY basis and 6% on a QoQ basis. This is in line with the company’s estimates for FY23
- EBITDA for Q2FY23 stood at INR 35 Cr as compared to INR 27 Cr in Q2FY22, a growth 30% on a YoY basis and 7% on a QoQ basis
- The EBITDA margins in Q2FY23 stood at 23% which is higher by 60 Bps on a YoY basis.
- PAT for Q2FY23 stood at INR 25 Cr which is a growth of 32% on a YoY basis. On a QoQ basis, the PAT grew by 3%
- PAT margins stood at 16% in Q2FY23 which is higher by 60 Bps on YoY basis
- On a half yearly basis, company has exhibited significant growth. The revenue for H1FY23 was higher by 26% on a YoY basis
- The EBITDA & PAT for H1FY23 was higher by 32% & 43% respectively on a YoY basis
- The EPS for Q2FY23 stood at INR 10.39 up by 21% YoY and for H1FY23 it is INR 20.71 which was an increase of 40% on a YoY basis
Banking & Fintech
- Integro Technologies, an Aurionpro subsidiary, was recognised as a global category leader in Credit Lending Operations by Chartis, an eminent research and analysis organization for Risk Technologies.
- Aurionpro wins order from one of the largest public sector banks in India to provide 24*7 support monitoring services for the Murex Treasury platform at the bank.
Technology Innovation Group
- SC Soft wins order in Ecuador for upgradation of Quito Metro by providing payment devices with its validator. This order win will eventually expand the footprint of the Company in Latin American markets.
- Aurionpro bags prestigious orders of setting up DC and DRC for Surat Diamond Bourse (SDB), inside the newly constructed campus, which will also be the world’s largest diamond trading hub and also setting up data centers across multiple cities PAN India in alliance with Web Werks India Pvt Ltd (Web Werks), a leading DC service provider.
Awards & Accolades
- The Economic Times recognized Aurionpro as the best technology brand at “The Economic Times Best Tech Brands 2022”. This award recognizes Aurionpro’s game-changing solutions that have brought about a transformation in the country’s digital landscape.
- Aurionpro won India Technology Excellence Award in the Digital – Technology category at the Asian Technology Excellence Awards 2022.
- Aurionpro has been conferred with CMO Asia Awards 2022 for Excellence in Branding and Marketing
Mr. Paresh Zaveri, CMD-Aurionpro said that
“We are pleased to announce Q2 results which show sustained growth momentum for the business, amidst difficult market conditions. In H1-FY23, revenue and profitability, both maintained their growth trajectories of 26% and 43% respectively on a YoY basis. On the back of strong demand and continued disciplined execution of projects from the teams, this momentum is expected to continue and we are well placed to meet our performance target for FY 23 of 30% growth in the topline with sustained margins. Looking beyond this year, strong demand is foreseen across all our key segments and the business remains focused on continuing the growth trajectory as we build on healthy sales momentum and expand capacity to effectively address the demand.
Notwithstanding the strong growth, this was a difficult quarter from execution point of view, mainly due to the extreme rupee depreciation and resulting supply chain issues. As can be seen the debtors have increased disproportionately due to inordinate delays in arrival of material in some large projects under execution. I am happy to report that these issues have now been resolved and most such projects are expected to go-live soon which will ease the debtor position for the business.
During the H1-FY23, we successfully completed our investments in ATAS, Hello Patients and we are on track to complete acquiring 100% ownership of SC Soft in next three months. We expect to build a much stronger balance sheet by the end of this year through the combined effect of a strong second half, resumption of normal business cycle and completion of above investments.
We are pleased with the strong momentum witnessed across all businesses. There are significant opportunities in our Data center and Kiosk businesses. We continue to execute strongly to convert the long-term, global opportunity for Transit business. Our Banking business continues to get stronger and with our current focus on expanding the sales capability for this business, we expect growth in banking to accelerate in the coming quarters. Our team remains sharply focused on executing with discipline as we continue to scale up the capacity in each of our businesses to leverage these large opportunities and continue our growth journey.”
About Aurionpro Solutions Limited
Aurionpro Solutions Limited (NSE: AURIONPRO) (BSE: 532668) is an advanced technology solutions company catering to the needs of Banking, Mobility, Payments and Government sectors. We converge multiple technology solutions under our umbrella, acting as one platform for Advanced and Accelerated Platform-led Transformation, guiding businesses to ADAPT to a new paradigm in Digital. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, we are bringing this to reality across global locations, pillared on the expertise and commitment of 1800+ passionate people supporting the Aurionpro journey. For more information, visit https://www.aurionpro.com/